Sunday, January 31, 2010

Helping Daddy

After painting Camerons new room yesterday I decided I wanted Bret to put up a peice of trim (chairrail) to see what it looked like. Cameron was of course more than willing to help/hinder with the job. He grabbed a few of his tools and brought them upstairs to help Daddy.
This is what it will look like with the chair rail on. I am going to make the black piece a road by putting yellow vinyl dashes in it like on a road. Then I will be cutting out cars, trucks, busses, etc. In all kinds of colors to put on top (cream area) like they are driving on the road. I think it will be really cute! And Im excited because I know Cameron will love it. He loves anything with trucks and cars.
Cameron got bored of helping and decided to play on his big boy bed. I cant wait to get the mattress in the frame we are building! I cant believe my boy is big enough for all this already!

3 comments:

melissa said...

Your gonna have to change the name of your blog pretty soon. That will be wierd and exciting, huh?

Lauralee said...

cute! love that bedding! he is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is big enough either!! I love the bedspread. Very cute. Has he started sleeping in the bed?