Saturday, January 16, 2010

24

Today is my 24th birthday! It started off a little rocky considering last night my wallet was lost/stolen and we had a lot of running around to do to try to get me everything I need. But it turned out great! I got to spend the whole day with my family, which of course makes me happy:) Bret took me to dinner at the Melting Pot which had become our tradition each year since its my favorite restaurant. The best present I got was getting to find out we are having another little boy yesterday. I am so excited and it was an awesome birthday gift. We were trying to get a picture of Bret and I before we left for our date but Cameron insisted on being in the photo as well:) All in all I had a great birthday! Thanks Mom and Christopher for watching Cameron for us so we could go out!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday Elizabeth! Congrats on having a boy! By the way, I LOVE the name Connor Deaton!

Lauralee said...

happy birthday sounds like a great one!