Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Growing Up!

I havent written a post in a while about what Cameron is up to these days. He is 20 months old now and he is growing and changing daily. His vocabulary is blooming quite rapidly. His favorite things to say are Where is it?, There it is!, our house and hom, blocks, bus, please and pretty please, more, he like to say "uh huh" when I ask questions, baby (and he kisses my tummy), on and off, etc. I could go on and on. He loves to communicate and he cracks us up with the things he does and says. He is a total copy cat right now and copies anything you do. The other day I said "darn" so now he walks around saying it! He is quite the climber too, he can climb up anything. He has figured out how to use his stool to his advantage and uses it to reach all kinds of things. He also loves to play in water, so he goes in the bathroom sometimes and turns the water on so he can splash in it. He is a very very busy boy, but very sweet and loving. If you say "ouch" he will come give you a kiss. He is finally getting his eye teeth too, they have broken the gums and are working their way in all the way. I just cant believe my little baby is now a little boy! He will be two in just 4 months! I am very excited to continue watching him learn and grow and I know he is going to be an amazing big brother.

1 comment:

Kaye and Mike said...

I can't believe how much he is changing! The photos with your new camera are great!