Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Family Walk Along the River

This is the beautiful river that runs right behind our develoment. Before we had Cameron every Sunday Bret and I would go for a walk along the trail next to it. But since then we havent gone much because its hard with a stroller. Well Cameron is old enough now that we are ok without the stoller and since it was a hot day I thought it would be fun.Cameron rode on Daddys shoulders while we walked on the trail along the river looking for a place to go down to it. I intended to maybe put our feet in and then go home....
This is what happened. Silly of me to think anything we do could be that simple. It turned into quite a mess. Cameron loved throwing the rocks into the water and when he figured out he could throw wet sand that became more fun than the rocks. He had a lot of fun. He has no sense of fear, he would have totally walked right out into that river if we had let him. Next time I will remember that it wont be a simple foot dip in the river and come dressed appropriatly, and Cameron will be in a swimsuit instead of white shorts!

1 comment:

Lauralee said...

cute blog background.. I love it

fun pictures! I have never been over their on the trail.. I bet my kids would like that..