Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 2: Disneyland & California Adventure

Our second day we visited Disneyland and California Adventure. They are right next to eachother so we got park hoppers so we could go back and forth between the two as we pleased. It was so much fun! I went to Disneyland when I was 2 1/2 but I dont remember it at all, so to me this was my first time there. I got Bret to go on the big roller coaster (California Screamin') with me twice, I LOVE big roller coasters! Bret was kinda a woosie and wouldnt go on Tower of Terror with me so I went by myself and it was awesome.
Then we went over the map and chose out all the rides we wanted to hit in Disneyland and we did all of them. The longest wait we had was for Space Moutain, it said it was a 50min wait but we only waited about 35min so thats not too bad at all. Most of the waits went really fast. When we finally got to Splash Mountain there was a 70 min wait and we decided that wasnt worth it. So we got fast passes for 8:15pm. We went and ate dinner at PF Changs and when we came back it was time for Splash Mountain. Bret didnt take the camera out of his pocket so our camera got soaked and wouldnt work the rest of the time. Thats why there are no pictures of the fireworks. I got front seat on Splash Mountain so I got drenched. It sucked because it was night by this point so I didnt dry off at all.
They had just put up all the Halloween decorations just before we came, it was cool to see them. They definatly go all out with the decor for holidays! Bret and I outside a ride at California Adventure.
The toy soilders from Toy Story playing drums. They were really good! I have to imagine they were roastin' hot!
Me and Bret about to go on the Toy Story Ride wearing our stylin' 3D glasses.
Me driving an extremely slow car... We thought they were going to be more like go carts but it turned out it was a total kiddy ride. Oh well, still fun!
Me and Bret on Main St in Disneyland getting ready to find a spot for fireworks.
The fireworks were really cool. It was all Halloween themed which made it really fun.

Of course, the castle. I couldnt leave without a picture of that. We had such a blast at Disneyland! I cant wait to go back again!

1 comment:

Lauralee said...

what a fun trip! looks like a blast! glad you were able to get away!