Saturday, October 17, 2009

Camerons Words

Cameron has been talking a bit more lately. In the past two months he has had a little word explosion. He has been saying mama and dada for some time now, but he is loving learning other new words. A lot of the time in the car we play the game where I say "Can you say _____" and then he either says it or tries. And whenever we go anywhere I point things out to him and tell him the name of items and he tries to say the word. He is so cute learning new things and you can tell he is proud of himself when he does it right. So the words he says right now are;
mama
dada
house
"Where is it?" (this is his favorite phrase. He will hide a toy and come as me where it is.)
ball
car
truck
more
milk
flower
diaper
duck
banana
"nama" for Grandma
Chris for Uncle Chris
please
thanks
Jesus
apple
up
cheese
pop-pop (for his toy that he pushes around that goes "pop-pop")
Animal noises: cow, sheep, chicken, elephant, snake, lion, bird(crow), owl, dinosaur...

Almost every day he works on a new word, but sometimes it takes a while to get it just right. He is learning and growing so fast and I cant beleive he is almost 18 months!! My little boy is getting so big!

6 comments:

Lauralee said...

what a big boy! he is sure cute

Richard and Diane said...

Wow, I'm impressed by all the words he knows, Dylan is a little slow when it comes to talking with words, doesn't talk much at all but he does babble a bit. And no we haven't agreed on a name yet, but I'm ready not to be pregnant anymore, too bad I still have 11 weeks.

Anonymous said...

Very good! You forgot monkey. I guess he talked to Grandma yesterday while he was at your Mom's and he got stuck on the monkey and wouldn't do any other animal sounds. Grandma got a good laugh.

Kaye and Mike said...

I love listening to him talk and watching him grown. Everything new he learns is an accomplishment! Grandma really did enjoy hearing him on Saturday.

Shauna said...

Hey Liz, I just found your blog through Willie's! Send me your email and I'll invite you to ours! shaunaorton@gmail.com. P.S. Cameron is precious!

Lynda said...

What a fun little boy. Can't wait to meet him soon. Aunt Lynda