Today we took Cameron to the pumpkin patch by our house and picked out some great pumpkins to carve. He seemed very interested in all the orange everywhere. We got him a little pumpkin and we each picked out our own pumpkins. It was a lot of fun and I cant wait til next year when he will be able to run around and understand better what we are doing. But Im excited to celebrate his first Halloween!
They had a little activity barn. Obviously he is too small to do "activities," but we showed him how to bang on the pots and pans to make noise and he tried it. I think he had fun, the noise was a little startling to him though.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He looks very cute in his winter cap. Grandpa would be pretty proud of you for keeping his head warm. He says he knows how it feels to have a cold head and every body should keep caps on babies.
I love your hair Elizabeth. I am trying to grow my out like that but it will never look the same since I am missing so much on top!! :( I am really struggling to him the balding.
Bret and I grew up in the same ward in Normandy Park, WA. We started dating the end of my junior year in highschool. We got married August 20, 2005. We have a little boy who was born May 4, 2008 and Im expecting our second in June.
This blog is here to serve as both a family journal and a place for family and friends to have a peek into our life. This way if you would like to know what we are up to you can! I know our life isnt too exciting at the moment, but there is always something new happening and this is where you can read about it!
2 comments:
He looks very cute in his winter cap. Grandpa would be pretty proud of you for keeping his head warm. He says he knows how it feels to have a cold head and every body should keep caps on babies.
I love your hair Elizabeth. I am trying to grow my out like that but it will never look the same since I am missing so much on top!! :( I am really struggling to him the balding.
What a little angel! He gets cuter every day! I love the photo of him in the wagon with the pumpkins.
Post a Comment